Monday, April 15, 2013

30 Things: #6

The Bucket List

I love the movie "The Bucket List", with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.  It makes me laugh and cry as I relate (sometimes all to well) with each of the characters.  If you need some inspiration I suggest watching the movie or watch this clip from You-Tube:





A bucket list is just that, a list of things to do before you die, it comes from the term "kicked the bucket". When is the last time you looked at your own bucket list?  Or maybe you are like me and haven't even made a bucket list?  Sadly, I don't know what I've been waiting on, but I feel inspired to start one and today is as good as any. 

My Bucket List (Part 1):
  1. Visit British Columbia, Canada
  2. See an Alaskan Moose
  3. Visit every state in the United States
  4. See Niagara Falls
  5. Get my closet organized
  6. Indoor Skydive
  7. Go to Disney World
  8. Laugh more
  9. Read all the books on my Kindle
  10. Be braver today than I was yesterday
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment