Friday, April 5, 2013

30 Things: #1

Have you ever played 21 questions?  

Earlier this year, I was perusing through the internet with all the focus and intention of a rabbit.  Aren't rabbits one of the cutest creatures God created?  I mean they are soft, they have big ears, they are fast and they have the cutest babies EVER!!  OOPS, did I just digress from the whole point of this post?   I could go on and on down this rabbit trail, a.k.a. that wonderful diversion, I mean invention, known as the world wide web.

Anywhoo, I came across this idea about posting some random facts about myself for the next 30 days {or close to that, I'll try my hardest}.  And since my birthday is May 6th I figured what better time to start than today.  That and the fact that I keep getting a reminder to write this post.  Does that ever happen to you?





I've have always had trouble talking about myself, let alone writing a blog post about myself.  Would anyone read it?  What if no one ever responds with a comment?  The whole idea seems overwhelming, but that is exactly the reason I must do this.  God has given me a mission to: 1) Be obedient to His calling and 2) Get outside of my 'pond' this year and believe me I am getting outside my pond and it's only April!


As you get to know more about this crazy, Jesus loving girl,  I think it would be great fun to learn more about you as well!! 

1.  List 5 of your all-time favorite movies:

  • The Burbs
  • To Kill A Mockingbird
  • Christmas Vacation
  • The Notebook (don't judge me)
  • The Jungle Book

IMAGE VIA: farm3.staticflickr.com

5 comments:

  1. Money Pit
    The Ten Commandments
    Meet Joe Black
    The Color Purple
    Gone With The Wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni, I have yet to see Gone With The Wind :(

      Delete
  2. 1. all time favorite: While You Were Sleeping
    Lord of the Ring Trilogy
    Pretty in Pink
    The First 48 - which isn't a movie but my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetpeonies I totally forgot about The Lord of The Rings trilogies they are right up there as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fried Green Tomatoes
    Twister
    A Walk To Remember
    The Green Mile
    Letters to Juliet

    ReplyDelete