Thursday, January 31, 2013

Falalalala Friday

Falalalala Friday is just that, every Friday I'll be posting some of my fav's old and new, I pray you will enjoy them as much as I do!












This is one of my new favorite bands, The Rhett Walker Band the song is called: When Mercy Found Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5oirhXl7I&list=PLFngjQqOEftbuGHDBKfhTzvHpmDKIr_7C


All those days 
          all those doubts
                    They don't seem to matter now
                           His grace is all I need
                                    His grace is all I need
                                          And the chains I was in before
                                                 They don't hold me anymore
                                                    His love has rescued me
                                                         His love has set me free



No comments:

Post a Comment